How to edit your staff page at the department’s website in polopoly
Get editing privileges
- If you have never edited your staff website before you may first need privileges to do so, but most likely you will already have them. If not contact email@example.com.
Log in at polopoly
Open your staff page
- In the Content Tree on the left pane click on the folder (or the class of staff you belong to).
- You might have to open several other folders to get there by clicking on next to the folders.
- If you already have different Swedish and English staff pages, then you have to do the analog to edit your English page. If you want different Swedish and English pages you need to contact me.
- In the Anställda lärare/forskare folder on the right pane click on your name.
- You might have to scroll down and, if your name is not in the list, click on at the end of the list.
Edit your staff page
- Click on at the top to start editing your staff page.
- Make your changes in the Text area.
- Click on , or to save your changes, or to disregard them.